Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Moving the centre of faith

Both Mark Horne and Mark Lauterbach have posted some encouraging God-centred posts coming from different angles.

2 comments:

  1. hi bro.
    Where dop u worship in York?
    i especially liked the blog re Lord's supper. You should come and see how we do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I worship at York Evangelical Church. Glad you liked the link.

    It's true that Sheffield is not that far away, but even so. I do have a really great respect for a lot of what TCH is up to, and I believe you when you suggest that you do communion in a God-centred way. Communion is the most amazing thing in my life, it brings the cross to life (to remembrance) so much for me; and most astonishing of all, time after time.


    .........I've just thought of the bible...hmm...

    'these are a few of my favourite things…do do!'.

    ReplyDelete