Friday, October 13, 2006

Freedom for 3 months!

I sat my final exam for my law module for this year with the OU. No more law for 3 months!

I just don't know what to do with myself, after so many months of hard work. 'suppose I'll catch up on some reading.

Thank God they went quite well - for a change. He is so gracious considering I am so lacking in dependence.

1 comment:

  1. "no more law for 3 months"? what would paul say?!

    hmm...why doesnt anyone have WWPS bracelets? arguably much more biblical!!

    anywho, well done dave...and thanks for that stott link. I love him too. I've heard of lots of people saying a good idea is to take one godly author and read all their thoughts (eg piper with edwards...) often thought Carson and/or Stott would be a great pair to emulate...

    ps his recent "Evangelical Truth" is a book I can heartily recommend with a heartcry from Stott:"please if you're going to listen to anything I've written, it's this: love each other!"

    a bientot brother.
    chris

    ReplyDelete