Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mike Reeves audio

As it is buried in a post from 2009 I thought I'd let you know that I've done a big update of my ever-expanding list of Mike Reeves MP3s. There is hours and hours of great stuff there for you to get your teeth into and I think it is complete, but let me know if you see some omissions.

Also, to those of you who are already familiar with Mike Reeves, I'd be interested in a little poll of which MP3s you'd most highly recommend, as I promised some people who heard and enjoyed his seminars at New Word Alive that I'd dig up some MP3s for them to listen to!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for collecting those together. That's a real help!

    To get things in a good theological order I'd start with the four Trinity talks and then union with Christ, then Living Justified. But maybe if you want to reassure first time hearers of something more accessible - perhaps the glory of the cross.

    I have all his All Souls sermons on my hard drive. His sermons on Gethsemane, Christ's Temptations and 1 Corinthians 15 are fantastic.

    Glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glen, I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the trinity talks are superb. I also like the ones on union with Christ.

    http://www.theologynetwork.org/christian-beliefs/the-holy-spirit-and-christian-living/union-with-christ-1-and-2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks David. Not least for the push to update the list.

    ReplyDelete