I listen to a lot of MP3s on the move, for better or worse. Most of them I forget. But casting my mind back, I think the ones that have really shaped me over the last few years are the following.
- Preaching Christ in a Postmodern World by Tim Keller and Ed Clowney. Hours of lectures and Q&As, and almost all pure gold.
- The Lutheran Mind by various Concordia Seminary folks. A real mixed bag in every way. I don't recommend them all, but Leo Sanchez on the Trinity is worth listening to and the one lecture that I have listened to over and over is the final one of the course by Tim Saleska, Interpreting Scripture in a Systemtatics Context. A bit bleak, but a powerful stuff.
- Various talks by Mike Reeves
Thanks, Dave!
ReplyDeleteI will have to check those out.
Here's one that I think you will like.
http://theoldadam.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/loosing-the-shackles/
( my pastor)
I'd love to know what you think of his teaching.
Thanks, Dave.
- Steve
I have been meaning to listen to some of your Mark Anderson sermons. I know Glen likes them. I will get round to it soon. He sounds like a fatihful preacher.
ReplyDeleteYou write like he preaches. So I think you will enjoy many of them.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI'll probably listen to them after the current series I'm working through then.